My photo
Objects are only for the Sims 3. They are not made by me. It's only conversion or recolor! If you don't like object or it's size, please don't leave me negative comments, cause I DIDN'T CREATE IT. You can download object for TS2, try to convert or resize it by your own and be fully satisfied. Big thanks to creators of s3pe, s3oc, ObjectTool, SimPE cause I convert all this stuff with this programs and I use tutorial from blackpearlsims.com (thank you Jonesi) ------------------------------------------------------------------------- I only convert clutter for now. If you want to make request please give me links. -------------------------------------------------------------------------Please request here http://infusorian.blogspot.com/2009/11/requests.html I WILL IGNORE REQUESTS GIVEN IN ANOTHER POSTS!

Different conversions

Toaster

Dirty dish

Cookies


 Bags
 

Straw balls

and requested central air conditioner

Credits:
- toaster by Cashcraft
- dirty dish by DOT
- cookies by ~Monica~
- bags by steffor
- straw balls by *n-a-n-u*
-  central air conditioner by IndigoRage

Download:
toaster:  mediafire, box, 4shared
dirty dish: mediafire, box, 4shared
cookies: mediafire, box, 4shared
straw balls: mediafire, box, 4shared
central air conditioner: mediafire, box, 4shared

29 comments:

MS3B said...

You are wonderful:)

愛と平和! said...

these are awesome, thanks again, but where's the wallpaper from? xD

Infusorian said...

thank you^^
ohh I don't remember....I'll try to find where is it from

Infusorian said...

Hahahah! Found! ^^
it from TSR, don't have a link but it'b by Annie Zelia and called Retro Paisley by Zelia

.:Honey Dip:. said...

Luvvv it!! :)

Theresa said...

I just love it. Keep up the good work and keep them coming!!!!

Leah Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah Marie said...

Wow! I love your stuff!
Especially the Straw balls! So cute!
I have featured you on my Sims 3 Custom Content Blog http://thesims3dailydownload.blogspot.com/

And I added you to my Friends Links as well! So all my readers can find your goodness!

Infusorian said...

Leah Marie, thank you^^ I'll add you to my friends too xD but tomorrow, I'm gonna sleep.

Lorry said...

Thankyou these awesome goodies!

愛と平和! said...

Thanks for finding the name for me. ^^

Anonymous said...

I like the bags conversion. Thank you

B said...

Oooo, Nanu straw balls! Yay!!!

Love that you did the outdoor A/C, so many goodies! Thank you.

Marisa said...

These are great! Thanks. :)

Treofil said...

Ugh, As you this do?! I ask write me o
I apologize for my English am from Polish :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the central air conditioner, toaster, and dirty dishes!!! Your conversions are the best!

Lili said...

Thanks for another great conversion! Was searching for that wallpaper too, thanks for asking Moryrie :)

WM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WM said...

Thank you so so so much !!!!They are so so so cute !!!!!

katana said...

Love these. The toaster is especially great.

Infusorian said...

Thank you^^ I'm really glad to read it))

kerim.s said...

Like them all.
Here soma links to convert it to TS3.
1st from Steffor at TSR
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/steffor/downloads/details/category/sims2-sets-objects/title/Shoesandbags/id/678503/

2nd from Shino&KCR
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Shino&KCR/downloads/details/category/sims2-sets-objects/title/Silverware/id/535294/

At booty
http://ls.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/tsr/shino%26kcr/

Infusorian said...

ok, I will do
>_______< fuckin TSR made all their conversions links invalid

agapimu said...

Please, it could put new links for these wonderful conversions? Thank you very much.

Infusorian said...

yeah, I will give new links after university today

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Thanks a lot for all you do, and it is really well done!
Btw, all downloads are not available, apparently following a claim from TSR ...
So, considering how much they mind you doing this ... please continue !!

Anonymous said...

Can you please reload the sneakers conversion, neither mediafire or box link work. Thank you for all your great work, I am really excited to have these items in my game. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

So useful that you be able to do conversion , could you be so kind to convert the bed from these bedroom , I love the headbeads and sims 3 dont have nice one
Thanks
http://www.simcontrol.es/web/descargas/meshes/pilar/mesh19G.jpg

Anonymous said...

May be these will be easiest just the bedhead
http://www.4eversimfantasy.net/Downloads/Objects/Bedroom/Bedroom4a/4esfbedroom4bedhead.zip

Post a Comment