My photo
Objects are only for the Sims 3. They are not made by me. It's only conversion or recolor! If you don't like object or it's size, please don't leave me negative comments, cause I DIDN'T CREATE IT. You can download object for TS2, try to convert or resize it by your own and be fully satisfied. Big thanks to creators of s3pe, s3oc, ObjectTool, SimPE cause I convert all this stuff with this programs and I use tutorial from blackpearlsims.com (thank you Jonesi) ------------------------------------------------------------------------- I only convert clutter for now. If you want to make request please give me links. -------------------------------------------------------------------------Please request here http://infusorian.blogspot.com/2009/11/requests.html I WILL IGNORE REQUESTS GIVEN IN ANOTHER POSTS!
Totay I found out how to convert stuff from TS2 ^^
Here is what I have

Scales


Honey Bowl


Kitchen Set


Credits:
minga  for scales;
marilu  (mesh) and simellascrayons (recolor) for honey bowl;
holysimoly for lemon and pear bowls;
8-3 for teabox

Download: (package and sims3pack files that don't conflict with WA and 2.3 version of the game are included )





12 comments:

Magica said...

...Нет слов! Просто отлично :)

Infusorian said...

спасибо +)

Mushilda said...

Kitchen set просто супер! Спасибо!

MS3B said...

Thanks for the nice additions:)

katana said...

LOVE the tea box!

8-3 said...

Hi,Infusorian.
This is wonderful conversion.

But. I will convert my mesh oneself sooner or later.
I want to convert my mesh by my ability.
Therefore,please do not convert other my objects.

Please do not stop sharing Teabox.
Because I want to use this!

Thanks for credit.

by 8-3

Desdren said...

I love it :)

Infusorian said...

8-3, Sorry, I should have asked your permission =)

8-3 said...

Thank you,Infusorian.
I express my gratitude to your understanding.

Sorry.
Thank you !

Lorry said...

Your conversions are awesome! THANKYOU so much for bringing some much loved items to Sims 3. I really appreciate it

Macthekat said...

Thank you for these, they are just looking great ingame. It is sooo good to get some colourful and fun clutter back in the game

Anonymous said...

Hi !! I just love your creations !! But why do you choose to upload your files there : I don't want to pay and I have to wait 1 hour to have access to your files ! Please upload the m to Mediafire or 4 shared...

I hope you'll continue to offer some conversions for clutter items : I've found almost everything I needed at your site and would like to have more ! ;)

Have a nice weekend !! :)

Lila.

Post a Comment