My photo
Objects are only for the Sims 3. They are not made by me. It's only conversion or recolor! If you don't like object or it's size, please don't leave me negative comments, cause I DIDN'T CREATE IT. You can download object for TS2, try to convert or resize it by your own and be fully satisfied. Big thanks to creators of s3pe, s3oc, ObjectTool, SimPE cause I convert all this stuff with this programs and I use tutorial from blackpearlsims.com (thank you Jonesi) ------------------------------------------------------------------------- I only convert clutter for now. If you want to make request please give me links. -------------------------------------------------------------------------Please request here http://infusorian.blogspot.com/2009/11/requests.html I WILL IGNORE REQUESTS GIVEN IN ANOTHER POSTS!

Requested iPod

Sorry, I just converted 1 iPod, another one I will try tomorrow. It has 2 groups in mesh and 2 textures so I'll try to understand how to convert it only tomorrow.



Credits:
object is by sherry

Download:
mediafire
box

I also tried to make it work. Here is what I had :
 

It's even recolorable but it's something wrong with textures 

11 comments:

.:Honey Dip:. said...

***THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! :D

Mushilda said...

Вау! То, что надо!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff this week, and that briefcase in the office set was one of my all time fave TS2 objects. I thank you so much for making it possible for me to use it in TS3!

B said...

I am in sims heaven right now. I love having an ipod that play music. Trying that out. Thanks alot!!

KAI said...

yay! another good one! your blog is now one of my favorites to watch =)

Infusorian said...

thank you^^

Anonymous said...

Great!!!!!!!!
Can you convert Even Macs?

Anonymous said...

thank you! <3

Kisstty said...

amazing ! thanks :D

Anonymous said...

so the little music speaker doesn't show???

Anonymous said...

cool thank you very much

Post a Comment